Thursday 11 October 2018

GUNMEN DREAM

A couple of days I ago I had a gunmen dream and the gunmen were all dressed in black, they came into an overcrowded pub that was claustrophobic. It was a pub that I used to go too prior to it's refurbishment.

I was there with a friend, and as the men began firing their guns indiscriminately, my friend and I dived under the table to get away from the gunfire. Then one of the men tried to fire under the table at us, and I grabbed the gun and gave it to my friend.

Then I was outside of the pub and I was looking everywhere for the friend, it was chaos everywhere in the ancient town, I was sitting on the pavement in total shock of what had happened. Then I was in a place that was like a Citizens Advice place, and people had to see people there before they could make their statements to the police.

While I was sitting down more men came in, some young men were covered in blood, and other men were being violent towards them.

When I woke up I was given a message and it included the name of the town closest to where I live. I was also shown that it was to do with drug gangs that had taken over the town.

I knew that I had to share the contents of the dream due to the dream and divine message being so specific. So I have passed the message on and I left a message for the police to call me due to it.

The testimony of warning has been given.

In dream interpretation guns have a meaning of "injustice".

No comments:

Post a Comment