Monday 29 October 2018

Archangel Michael Laser Beam

I saw a blue laser beaming under my bathroom door this morning, Archangel Michael's blue flame, lazuli blue. Such a wonderful colour.


So I began my research with people in that country with a blue flag. While I was contacting and emailing people in and about Greece. At the same time, Southern Electric energy company phoned, big smiles at the synchronicity. Yesterday, when I received the packing dream it was the "day of research". 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2018/10/packing-dream.html


The 29th of October is the "Day of New Ideas". 

It's a long time since the wondrous woman from heaven has worked with Archangel Michael. 

Come to think of it, it was Archangel Michael that got me started on the food science after the Rev 12 timeline began. I've got a box of papers that we were working on together prior to 2005.  Goodness knows what I shall find when I go through it all.




So let's see what the Greeks are saying about sea level rise in Greece. 


Some scientists are saying that it will be too hot to live in Southern Europe, what do you think? I think that we can manage don't you, it's always been hot in Southern Europe, sometimes is too hot if you're not used to those temperatures.

That's why I used to like to go to Greece in April and May, or September, lovely weather, I could sunbathe all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment