Wednesday 31 October 2018

Kalikalos Pelion Holistic Centre

In this video of an intentional community in Greece, Olina Lorencova interviews guests and staff at the three campuses of the Pelion Holistic Network.



This intentional community is a bit too close to the shoreline for my liking, if we bear in mind the Millennium Prophecies. "Move away from the coastlines, as they will be taken by the sea".

Spiritual people have had plenty of time to prepare since the mid 90's when the prophecies were shared.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMGaMKz6vN8

It looks lovely although why would a non-profit be registered as an Inc!

http://www.kalikalos.com/get-involved/

In response to one of the interviews with one of the guests, my response is this:

Children like to be pushed to reach their potential. Children are supported when they're learning to walk. Remember the days, mum pushing a bicycle with you on it, it's OK, you can do it, affirmative, affirmation.

I remember at age two dad making me stand on a donkey while it was walking along the beach, he was teaching me balance on the move.

He also put books on my head and made me walk across the room, and he put a stick in my elbows, teaching his daughter to hold her shoulders back. I was blessed we had so much fun together me and dad. The son of Joseph was a wonderful teacher, he was way ahead of his time with his educational techniques, he had some great bohemian friends too that taught him about nutrition.

We sung, we danced, we played musical instruments. We did gardening and picked mushrooms and went fruit picking. Such a beautiful childhood, I enjoyed living in nature the very best of all, such wonderful memories of us wearing cherries on our ears. Everything he did had a very important meaning, he had it all worked out, what he was doing, and why he was doing it.

So it's lovely that the last place he visited for a vacation was Greece, he passed over with beautiful memories.

ECO VILLAGES 
https://eco-villages.eu/en/tag/greece/


No comments:

Post a Comment