Friday 26 October 2018

FATTY LIVER?

We tend to hear Americans talk about "Fatty Liver", I've noticed it isn't something that is discussed by medics in the UK. In this video Dr Eric Berg explains why it is important to eat egg yolks and liver to help your liver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEwzcBDNxfw

I've always eaten eggs and I've always enjoyed eating lambs liver with mash and green veg. It's an economical meal too. I think George Michael had a fatty liver, I would've made him liver and onions cooked in the oven, great British food. I like chopped liver too, a great Jewish dish. Homemade chicken liver pate with lots of butter, garlic, and brandy, one of my favourites. 



What else did I eat when I was pregnant, kidneys, eggs, and tomatoes for breakfast. I used to buy it fresh from the local butchers that have since closed down. At least two historic family butchers have gone in our locality, and that is very sad to see. Although we can still buy fresh direct from local farmers. 

When I was pregnant I only ate the very best of fresh food, I also ate a lot of chicken and fresh fish with salads. I found that my body wouldn't accept spicy food while pregnant, and the main fruit that my body was asking for was oranges, although I did eat bananas and nectarines too.  

I later discovered that the baby in my womb was taking all of the Vit C in my body, hence the requirement of the extra oranges. So whatever your body is asking for, listen to it, as it can show you what your body is lacking in nutrients. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-_ZU41fOI


No comments:

Post a Comment