Friday 19 October 2018

Salivary Gland Tumors Cell Phones

Dr Greger has uploaded a video today on this "Day of Independence", called "Do Cell Phones Cause Salivary Gland Tumors?" He reviews the most recent research on it in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FILXyfSf0s


I'm totally against children having mobile phones. I do own a mobile phone for emergencies  although I rarely use it or have it on. Every person that I have met that had a tumor in the region of the head or neck were high mobile phone users.

In fact, a clinical psychologist that recovered from a "brain tumor" on my watch said that he was convinced that the cause of his condition was his mobile phone.

Another point to make how can you listen to the divine if you are always on a mobile phone?

I had a lovely experience last night, someone had uploaded a heavenly song as I had shared that someone I knew had passed over three years ago, I only found out yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6iBAuwBODA


Anyway, while I was listening to the song, the light behind me began to flicker, I knew immediately that he had made it through. A little time afterwards I received this message, "When you have a life, you have to live it" and he was such a happy soul, always smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment