Monday 22 October 2018

TEN SHARP - YOU

Ten years since the flamingo's arrived at a lake in Greece, and yesterday I saw flamingo's flying across my healing room while I was on the inversion table. It's also ten years since our blogging began, a decade of blogging with millions of visitors.

I will never forget that Christmas in 2008, when Jesus spoke to me about what we were going to do next and he said that we were "moving into a higher gear", that meant we were moving a lot faster due to the timeline.

In 2011, when he said we were moving into awesomeness. What a journey we've had together. He tells me when to speed up and when to slow down, when to fast track, when to relax.



I don't think it is a coincidence as ten years go, David Green was still walking the planet with us, our ecological team leader. The Green Man. Originally, he found me like many others did via my website and we had some great healing experiences together. He was very powerful spiritually, and we had known and worked together in many lifetimes. I still think of him sometimes, although not as much as I used to. He had such a beautiful soul, he so wished for the best for everyone.

DAVID 



The sailor cared passionately for the Islands and knew about the biblical "Islands Prophecy" and how they would await the law.

LYNX 

October 2018


Do you remember this painting with the donkey in it? The donkey men in Greece have now told people that are overweight that those people can't ride their donkeys. When I was two years old, my dad had me standing on donkeys balancing while they were walking along the beach. The Son of Joseph loved to watch me with the donkeys and horses.


DONKEY 


Do you remember this painting with the goat in it, fabulous, I'd love to have some goats. I do drink goats milk, I do eat Greek yogurt, and I do eat Greek Feta cheese. Goats milk and coconut milk ice cream is lovely together.

The heavenly Father even had me making Feta Cheese pastries for a Jewish holiday. 


GOAT



Do you remember that Nostradamus said that the "Age of Iris" would come and that she wouldn't be seen for 40 years and after that it could be seen every day. Nostradamus foretold that the age of the goddess would come, he was very clever, he understood the reason for it and that Venus loves men. 





The miracle of man regaining his manhood with these healing hands.  All of those floating hearts that filled my hotel room the last time I was in Athens. Truly, cosmic. David and other spiritual people were with me on every mission with great Spirit. Although I did have my clothes on, big smiles. 

Great memories of life lived and whilst in Athens I was emailing Holland to keep our Dutch friend up to date on movements and experiences. He's always in my heart bless him, definitely heavenly sent. His sponsorship saved more than one life, it saved the many, a young man that was worthy of this healer, a youngster with a pure heart. 

"Let all who seek you, rejoice and be glad in you, and let those that love your salvation, say continually, let God be magnified". 

IRIS



Has it is written in the Septuagint, "I have strengthened the pillars".

ELIAKIM 



1 comment:

  1. Queen talks about BREXIT and the relationship between Holland and the UK.

    In her speech, the Queen praised the close links between the UK and Holland which "greatly contributes to the economic and cultural life of Britain".

    She added: "The Netherlands are one of the United Kingdom's largest European investors. We have a thriving Dutch community, and artistic and sporting exchanges are at an all-time high".

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1035536/the-queen-brexit-royal-family-news-dutch-royal-family-state-visit

    ReplyDelete