Sunday 21 October 2018

FLAMINGO ENERGY

While in my healing room today on my inversion table exercising, there were loads of energetic birds flying across the room. Some were pink and looked like flamingo's. On Corfu there is a lagoon of flamingo's called Lefkimmi he put my name everywhere. Big smiles.

It is written that when you see the flamingo's it is a sign of Spring and Spring bulbs were in the dream this morning.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2018/10/fuchsia-dream.html

https://greece.greekreporter.com/2018/03/30/amazing-flamingos-turn-greek-lagoon-pink-photos/


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nioflv9Xn5I

The Greeks say that the flamingo's have been arriving at the lagoon for the last ten years.

Flamingo's are also found on the Greek island of Lemnos.

My healing room full of birds.

https://greecebyagreek.com/2016/02/09/lemnos-and-its-flamingo-lakes/




The magical flamingo's the colour of some of the fuchsia and dianthus in my garden.

In spiritual symbology "to see flight indicates transcendence, the release of the Spirit from the limitations of matter. Passage from one ontological plane to another. Passing from the conditioned, to the unconditioned; access to a superhuman state of being. The ability of sages to fly or travel on the wind, symbolises spiritual release and omnipresence". J.C.Cooper. 




Ontology the study of being, let's see what the ontology students make of that, seeing flamingo energy flying around the room. Big smiles. Some of the birds were light blue too, with pink tips on their feathers, awesomeness.








3 comments:

  1. It's very HOT tonight where I am. Phew, shower of love. Christos energy drenches yours truly. So much love, so HOT! It reminds me of when I was on my way to Florence in 2003 for the harmonic concordance, I was so hot with the power of love and it was wintertime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. News tonight Milo is talking about moving to Australia in 2019, and he's going on tour soon with Ann Coulter. Milo is on the move, and I think many of us are. Australia is a lovely country, and there is a lovely Greek community in Sydney. I met a lovely Greek healer and her family while I was living there, really heart felt. The food in Australia is superb, the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with some Flamingo energy today, it's arctic weather in England today.

    ReplyDelete