Wednesday 4 May 2016

VINEGAR and Artery Function





This video of the different medical studies done on vinegar. It reminds me of when Jesus asked me to have vinegar when I was experiencing the Lazarus initiation.  I like Balsamic vinegar and I like to dip fresh bread in it and then eat it.  Its no coincidence that after I had a traumatic birth, the baby sucked the vinegar out of pickled onions and I always liked eating gherkins.  

The soul of the baby knew what was required to help the arteries after the impact of the birth naturally, I still like my fish and chips with vinegar, and Balsamic vinegar is from Italy. 

In the studies they also found that blueberries and nuts are important for artery function. When my heart was checked by the medics numerous times, it was found to be fine. For sure my healthy diet as an important positive impact on my heart health, and what happens with the heart also impacts upon the brain. My heart is peaceful, may my peace be with your heart and home, for home is where the heart is. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJXzEYVOBWk

So what am I eating today as guided yesterday. Some mashed pototoes cooked in garlic, with some carrots, and green cabbage leaves, with some cardamon and basil with black pepper. Sprinkled with cheese and served with some gherkins and balsamic vinegar. 

What else? My nutrient drink is blueberries and my snack is walnuts and brazil nuts. 

I also make a point of doing some inversion therapy before I eat. I have found that inversion therapy stops the sciatica, and helps to keep my body oxygenated and the blood flowing, which is important at my age.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/nutrient-drink.html


No comments:

Post a Comment