Monday 30 May 2016

TURMERIC SPICE

In recent days I cooked some basmati rice in 3 gloves of garlic, a small sweet potato sliced thinly, a small onion sauted in a spoonful of palm oil and a spoonful of butter with a teaspoon of turmeric and ginger. I included grated carrot to the ingredients and when the ingredients had been sauted then covered the ingredients with water so that the rice could cook. The first time I ate the rice and vegetables I had it with a small thigh of roast chicken. 

The next day, I had some more of the cooked rice and this time with some whitebait, delicious. 

For breakfast I had two glasses of fresh orange juice. Yesterday was an orange day. 



Yesterday, and today, I had some Carrot and Coriander soup that I had put into the freezer. In that soup, there was grated carrot, sweet potato, coriander, and turmeric, with orange juice. Two slices of seeded bran bread toasted with the soup for lunch. 

Last night I had a green salad with some more whitebait. As I had a dream of Jesus giving me a plate of whitebait. He likes to give me plates of food, and drinks, to show me what he would like me to eat and drink. My green salad consisted of iceberg lettuce, cucumber, spring onions and Greek olives with hemp oil. 

This video shares some scientific research on the studies with turmeric. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teJ9QHCdN2Q

As time goes on I will add more dishes to this blog post that includes this amazing spice. Rice is easy and light for the body to digest and so is soup that is designed for your health conditions. The older that you are the better that it is to eat little and often, as it is easier and lighter on the body. Making sure that you receive all of the nutrients that you require, when you require it. 

Last night I also had a little cheesecake, some raspberries and berries. After that my left jaw and ear was in 'pain' again, so my left jaw is not liking that right now. Once again, I cleansed with a mouthwash, put some dabs of Tea Tree on my left jaw and around the ear, then went off to sleep giving myself Reiki. Prior to that I had put some Geranium on my hair line, lovely! 

Healers learn from their successes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment