Monday 16 May 2016

Dream of Roast Chicken

While curled up again today, I had another dream, and in the dream there was a roast chicken on what looked like an Aga, while carving the chicken I was aware that someone was trying to take the chicken. Then when I turned my back, the chicken was gone and it had been taken by someones cat.

It was suggested that my dream meant that I had been feeding my pet too much and I made it clear to that person that I don't have any pets, and if I did have a pet, it certainly wouldn't be a cat.

I do think it is time that I tried to eat some chicken and see if I can keep it down. I just tried some homemade humous and pitta bread for my B6 from the chick peas. However, I could only eat about 10% of the pitta bread in tiny pieces. Its eleven days now, and my body will still only accept fluids and fluid type food. The pitta bread was too dry for my throat and gullet, even with humous on it.

I was going to try some boiled or scrambled eggs next, see if I can keep that down. Although my son as just given me some rice to try with egg in it.

Now as far as the woman in the dream, she had an aga looking double oven, and I don't even have an oven at all. Haven't been able to cook in the oven this year of 2016. Interesting that the British journalist Sally Brampton was photographed with a cat as featured in one of her obituaries.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/sally-brampton-rip.html

How many people know the impact of cats, and that there is a cat plague in the UK that is impacting on the bodies of 8 million cat owners?

My mother Lily would never have a cat, when I asked her why, she said that she was 'allergic' to them. My parents were dog people not cat people. You would never see a dog touch food in our house without permission, they were trained to be obedient.

I never brought a cat into the home either, the health of my son and my own was more important.

In dream interpretation if a cat appears in your dream it is a warning to be careful who you trust, now thats interesting because Sally Brampton's north node soul journey was all about trust. Sally was born on the 15th July, a Cancer the Crab that moves sideways and they are so sensitive.

The 15th July in numerics is also the 'Day of Realisation' and with her north node soul journey being in Sagittarius she was born to be a spiritual messenger that travelled a lot to different countries with the mission of her soul and its divine plan. Yet her sun sign would like to keep her home close to family, especially as she was born abroad and grew up travelling. Safety and security would've been incredibly important to Sally at a very deep level of being. Especially prior to the age of 40.

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/horoscope/july15.html

I had this dream on the 16th May, 2016 and the 16th May, is the 'Day of Flair'.


No comments:

Post a Comment