Wednesday 25 May 2016

ARNO RIVER SINKHOLE

A huge sinkhole has opened up on the Arno Riverbank, in Florence. Parked cars went straight into it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36378289

Its a long time since I've been to Florence and the River Arno. The last time was for the harmonic concordance when we met with a Swiss-Israeli author and some Italians in 2003.

This happened on the opposite side of the river from where we were, we met on the bridge and then went the other side of it. Prior to walking back to have lunch together until sunset. It was a beautiful sunny day for the harmonic concordance and harmonic epiphany, a report of our gathering was distributed via email, and published afterwards on a health and spiritual forum.

I often wonder what those Italians and Rom is doing now. Blessings to Italy and our spiritual journey together. We made history! 'See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes'. Malachi 4:5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5G1mX9NPo

Its no coincidence that this happened in the month of May, the anniversary of the first mission to Israel in 2006.

Florence is a beautiful city, my first trip to Florence was on business to collect some photography for a FIAT car advertising campaign. I got up early in the morning, and went sightseeing at dawn prior to getting the train to the airport. I flew into Pisa, and the only flight available on return was from a different airport. I think I flew back from Milan, although it was about 40 years ago, so hard to remember that long back. It was a lovely train ride through the countryside, I do remember that.

It was while I was working on the FIAT account that I had been headhunted for, that I had my first taste of making TV commercials. After that I was intent on moving into television full-time and did so after meeting my next boss while organising a charitable event. A new journey began and many wonderful creative people were brought into my life, including the young man that I was ordained to marry. Isaiah 54 and Proverbs 31.

In 2003, I was blessed with free flights to and from Pisa, all I had to pay for was airport taxes and my hotel for a few nights. I like Italy and the Italians very much, always in my heart. During the Rev 12 timeline, Italians were publishing the divine work being received on their websites, translated from English into Italian.

It was in Italy that the free hugs campaign was carried out in over 30 Italian cities.

We certainly celebrated the free hugs campaign that was inspired when we received news of it from the gold coast, Queensland in Australia. The great spiritual network that spread across the world, helping each other, in the frontline, hand in hand, side by side. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEQnDCmvdKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sINgyLD7ezg




No comments:

Post a Comment