Thursday 19 May 2016

Gender Neutral Children

This DM article is about parents that think that they're bringing their children up gender neutral. When in fact they're actually doing the opposite to what they think they're doing by denying the children the choice in equality.

Little girls that are drawn to the colour pink, refused by their mothers. How bizarre is that?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3598047/Mums-refuse-let-girls-wear-pink-no-matter-wail-beg.html


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31rwry9iRFs


I only bought clothes for my son that he liked, it was his choice whether he liked the style and colour.

The same when he got dressed at the weekends, he would choose what colours and what he would like to wear. I remember laughing at him for choosing to wear a pale blue anorak, blue shorts and wellington boots on a boiling hot summers day, when he was going to be watching the local carnival.

He was certainly dressed for a downpour in blue, although the sun shone brightly.

My parents and I wore all colours of the rainbow, dad liked wearing lemon and pink. That was the flower power impact, for the flower power children, such a large choice of colours for the children. I was looking at the villa that the romantic Prince had in Europe the other day, a beautiful pink villa overlooking the sea, so wonderfully romantic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0XZ9qjMil8

When I woke today I was aware that I had been shown three prongs, and the third prong had been chosen, and the voice said, 'Depressed and Suicidal Children'. So I wasn't surprised to see the gender neutral article in the media today, and what parents are doing to their children. What those parents are co-creating for their children, as far more serious implications than they currently know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment