Tuesday 31 May 2016

SIGNPOST VISION

While bathing I was shown a sign post like you would see outside of a house when it is for sale.

However, there was nothing written on the sign itself, it was just a white board facing left on a wooden stake.

I thought no more about what I saw while bathing, and after my lovely hot bath and washing my hair, I then gave myself a lovely massage with coconut oil, lavender, geranium and Reiki while my pores were still open.  I felt absolutely wonderful afterwards, so relaxed in the healing oils, a real treat of tender loving care for my body. I thought I must make sure that I do this everyday.

In scripture it is the LORD that gives a sign. God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will. Hebrews 2:4

After my relaxing bath and healing massage, I looked at the news and youtube, and a Labour activist had been heckling Nigel Farage in Birmingham.

What's important about the date? Its the 'Day of Cutting Edge'. 

What else do we have on Signpost? There is an American company called 'Signpost', a technology company that develops CRM and marketing automation software for local businesses. It was funded with $30M of venture capital that includes Google Ventures. Their software builds customer profiles by capturing every email, phone call, and credit card transaction. No privacy with American companies is there?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signpost_(company)

Wikipedia also have the Wikipedia Signpost, Signpost, a newspaper managed by the Wikipedia community. It was launched in 2005 by Michael Snow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Signpost

There is a location on the Isle of Man called 'Signpost Corner' connected to the Manx Grand Prix.

What else? Author, George MacDonald Fraser wrote a series of 'Flashman' books, he lived on the Isle of Man. His autobiographical memoir of his experiences as a Hollywood scriptwriter was titled, 'The Lights On At Signpost'. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signpost_Corner,_Isle_of_Man


Check out this cloud of a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tAlsS2Ujw0




No comments:

Post a Comment