Thursday 12 May 2016

MAYOR DREAM



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z9PhUI5oUE


I am still resting and sleeping and dreaming. Today I had two dreams. In the first dream I was in a large hall with a light coloured wooden floor. I was sitting down and I was laying out my musical instruments. Blowing the flutes as I laid each one down. Then all of a sudden I could see a man in the distance that came quickly, and he said, the 'Son has risen' 28.00 hours. I thought afterwards 28 hours is an unusual numeric. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbH1kXZJYTI


I've had more water today, and yoghurt to put back my good bacteria in my digestive tract. Yesterday I had lemon in water for cleaning and healing. Today, I managed a bath and to wash my hair, I also sat in the fresh air to aid my lungs for a little while. It was lovely to have the cool breeze on my face too. What else did I take today? I wrapped some antihistamines in some butter, and took two of those to help my internal skin. My days and nights are drifting in and out of sleep, allowing the body to regenerate, its nearly a week now since this began. 


Then after the bath I had to rest, and I had another dream. This time the dream was about an historic house that had many stories and been completely renovated. The young man that was showing me around, was the son of the local mayor who owned the building. I asked him how much he had paid for it, and the man replied, £105,000.

The building was huge and had been converted into flats for sale and for rent. Everywhere had been decorated and furbished in different styles, some of it was quite luxurious and it was in a lovely historic location in the best part of town. It looked like the mayor had bought the building from the council. There was a bar in the property and lots of people milling about like you would see in a hotel bar, people relaxing and sitting down on sofas and some standing at the bar. There were two sides to the bar, and the barmen was in between.

The cost to rent a two bedroomed flat was £50,000 a very large amount.


No comments:

Post a Comment