Wednesday 25 May 2016

BARREL DRUM

Fire and the Japanese Barrel Drum, lovely. They look lovely in their yellow and orange, colours that I was compelled to wear when I was teaching Reiki healing. Reiki a pathway to enlightenment and the science of happiness.



Blessings to Dr Usui, the Japanese Buddhists and Reiki healers all around the world. Its great to work with sound in a healing capacity. The impact of sound on the body is a proven fact, sound is like a doctor and his knife. Some surgery is a success and some is not, another reason why sound was used by the police force, prison and armies against the people.

Is the power of sound biblical?

Yes, read about what Joshua did to the healers that lived in Jericho, Jericho was brought down by sound. However, some sounds are healthy for you and your body. The other day I was listening to some Indian flute music,  and I could feel it in my chest after listening to the flutes for nearly an hour.

The sound had gone directly to my chest where the rash arrived within a week of taking 'anti-biotics' and 'pain-killers' that is registered that I am 'allergic' to. I cannot take NAPROXEN, so make sure the Japanese do not take the pharmaceutical drugs into their bodies. Thank God for Reiki and that I was able to give myself Reiki everyday while in bed for eleven days.

The sound of the flutes went directly to a vulnerable location in my body to give it healing.

Amazingly, awesome!

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/flute-dream.html


Look at this barrel drum, wouldn't it be amazing, to make a barrel drum from an old seasoned barrel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQzoy7gjRt8


QUAN YIN 



In the nothing there is everything. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2rZNsqS-aw


No comments:

Post a Comment