Sunday 29 May 2016

MASSAGE TLC

The importance of TLC and massage, butt, calf and back of the legs massage demonstration. Lovely, and so important for releasing energy in the body. Do you massage your own body to help its flexibility? I like to massage my body with coconut oil, and sometimes with aromatherapy healing oils. A great way to enjoy Sunday, giving your body tender loving care. you can begin with a hot bath and then massage the body while the pores are open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwvm6V4jTIs

For lunch today, I had some carrot and coriander soup that I had made and put in the freezer. I had to make some room yesterday. 

Carrot and coriander soup with turmeric and orange juice. I think there was also some sweet potato in it. Soup and a couple of slices of toasted bran bread. Prior to my soup for lunch today, I just had some orange juice for breakfast. So its an orange day for yours truly today. 



What's on the menu this week? 

Fresh orange juice and Oranges. 
Lemons
Plums 
Nectarines 
Bananas 
Raspberries and berries 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGKNXC_V70U



Whitebait 
Marinated Herring 
Chicken 
Cheese 
Eggs 

Garlic and Onions 
Iceberg lettuce
Cucumber 
Tomatoes 
Olives 
Capons 
Asparagus 
Artichokes 
Avocados 
Carrots 

Coleslaw 
Potato salad 

Almonds 
Walnuts 
Yoghurt 
Seeds, pumpkin, sunflower, fennel. 
Gelatin 

Hemp Oil 
Olive Oil 
Coconut Oil 
Palm Oil 
Balsamic Vinegar 


What do I have to get? 

Liquorice. 



Butter beans, red kidney beans, chick peas and watercress. 

Fresh ginger 

Sesame seeds 

Rose Water

I have to build up my bodily resources due to being asked to go into hospital for surgery in July.


No comments:

Post a Comment