Thursday 5 May 2016

May 6th The Hand

May 5th is election time in the UK but I think that May the 6th is far more interesting with Barbara and the new moon in Taurus. In her video she mentions the retrograde planets and their impact in the planetary configuration. She also mentions the hand going slowly, and the concentration on the back. I found her message affirmation and confirmation of what I already knew to be true.



As in recent days I have written about food and inversion therapy again. How I eat after doing inversion therapy, and how if I do inversion therapy my sciatica ceases. If I stop, it comes back again. Sciatica is also about the nervous system and what it co-creates for your body.

Taurus is viewed to do with the home and the great thing about inversion is that you can do it at home to oxygenate the body and keep the blood flowing. Of course watercress is also excellent for oxygenating and so is Reiki healing.

My right hand 



This is the inversion table that I have, and its really made strongly. I can seriously recommend it as one to start you off. Its brilliant, and came into my life a year ago. Its something that you can do slowly, and it is very relaxing. It makes me smile as I first launched inversion therapy and its therapist in the 90s', and the press release that I wrote for it, got national press coverage and a TV documentary. A very successful campaign for both the therapist and the exhibition organisers.

It was also interesting that this table arrived from the next county, nice and local.



The financial aspects mentioned in the video about the new moon of the 6th May are also interesting as yesterday I also wrote about 'Crowdfunding' and the planetary configurations will ensure that change comes although it will be slow.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/crowdfunding-business.html

American business emails have become predictable, as I received two in recent days utilising the same words. Maybe the same company owns both of the websites that sent those emails out. You would think that they would at least create something unique to differentiate them.

I still have things to do at home, house clearing, and I have no choice but to do it slowly, due to the fluctuations in my energy flow.

So some inversion and then some blueberries while I decide what I shall eat today, my appetite is low like my energy today, and that doesn't help when deciding what to eat. In days like this I tend to snack. I am also limited on what I can cook due to not having an oven, so it will most likely be something raw like avocado and balsamic vinegar. I also like grated carrots with sultanas and nuts and I could make some humous that would good too with some pitta bread.

If you enjoy reading this blog and find my sharing helpful to you, please consider making a donation.

UPDATE 

While doing inversion I saw a load of thin lines close together going cross ways. A bit like the UK election really, nothing to tell between them, they all look the same to those of eyes filled with light.

My son bought me a turnip last week, and I thought what is that for?

Maybe its the Turnip Election, big smiles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duOyD5zTMZs

No comments:

Post a Comment