Saturday 26 April 2014

Washington Blocks Explosion

Earlier today, I was given the message, 'Metabolic'. Then afterwards this painting came to be.

Just seen the news and there has been a large gas explosion in Washington town, USA. The news report says that 'it destroyed three buildings, damaged several others, sent debris flying for blocks'. 'The blast awakened North Bend residents'. 

In the painting you can clearly see the face of a person. That tells me that a person was involved in causing the explosion. Every time, I look at the blue side of that painting, I see a different face. First I saw the face of a woman, then I saw the face of a man, then I saw the face of a different man.

http://www.sott.net/article/278012-Yet-another-natural-gas-explosion-Mysterious-explosion-jolts-Washington-town-destroys-three-buildings?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Also in the link, there is an ad for an author of a book titled, 'Immortal Remains', on 'the evidence for life after death'. Stephan Braude also wrote a book called 'The Gold Leaf Lady'. Does the gold leaf remind you of this painting?






No comments:

Post a Comment