Wednesday 9 April 2014

EZEKIEL BREAD

This evening the LORD spoke of Ezekiel, so I went to check my emails and responded to him. Then I took a look to see if there was anything else on Ezekiel, and there is Ezekiel bread on offer, it is made to a biblical recipe. How interesting that it should be in this timeline, when many spiritual people are gaining a far greater interest in healing foods. I view the biblical Ezekiel as the eco prophet, and his compassion and connection with the feminine was very powerful in biblical times. So of course he would be involved in healing foods.



Ezekiel 4:9 to ensure unrivaled honest nutrition and pure, delicious flavors.
"Take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils and millet, and spelt and put them in one vessel" Ezekiel 4:9
It’s this special, unique combination of 6 grains and legumes that harvests benefits beyond what we normally expect from our breads, pastas, cereals, and other foods.


http://www.foodforlife.com/about_us/ezekiel-49

So food for the body, and divine love that feeds the soul, thank you, I love you, forevermore.

Always remember that I love you, and you will always be loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment