Tuesday 1 April 2014

THE TEN HOMERS

This made me laugh today, in the book of numbers it mentions 'The Homers', 'The people spent all day and night and all the next day, and gathered the quail (he who gathered least gathered ten homers) and they spread them out for themselves all around the camp'. Numbers 11:32. NAS. 

In March 2014, I was compelled to spread the paint for an American man that has the user name, 'Homer'.



http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/della-rosa-message.html

I was also given a vision of the Simpson's in 2010.  However, in the book of numbers, it speaks of what happens in that camp.

'While the meat was still between their teeth, before it was chewed, the anger of the LORD was kindled against the people, and the LORD struck the people with a very severe plague. So the name of that place was called 'Kibrith-hattaavah, because there they buried the people who had been greedy'. 

Isn't that what most people say about the USA? The USA were given at least three warnings about eating the meat, and after the recent 'Hoody Dream', there was talk of the teeth. When I did the painting for Homer, it ended up becoming a message for Iran. As I am writing this, I can feel , 'Water up the nose', that is to do with sinus, although I usually feel it when a plane is going down.

In the visions that I received in December 2010, there was a rabbit, a King Charles cocker spaniel, and a female in silver armor. The post mentions visions of a 'cement spade', with a diamond on it,  'Hollywood', 'Batman', and when I asked the heavenly Father about the USA, he gave me a vision of the Simpsons. Here is the original post that includes the visions that were received at that time.

http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2010/12/simpsons-usa.html


http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/centurion-mandala.html

No comments:

Post a Comment