Thursday 3 April 2014

PINK SALT BRINE

Update on 'Himalayan Pink Salt post'



http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/himalayan-pink-salt.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLfBp3t4XQM

Dr Who reports that much salt for the brine isn't necessary. I shall work with the 'Pink Salt', in lower quantities and give you my feedback. So far, I've done a 'foot soak' for a detox, and that was brilliant. 

I am also cooking with the pink salt as well. When I looked at the grinder it says that my "Pink Salt' came from South Africa. 

That makes a lot of sense, due to my astrocartography chart. Michael, mentioned in the book of Daniel, the man that supported me against the Prince of Persia, was also born in South Africa. He passed over in June 2010.

This posted at 20:08 exactly! 2008, Florida, USA.

I also have a friend in the UK that was born in South Africa, interesting links with his family, and the divine plan. 

In the book of Matthew, chapter 5,  it mentions the 'Salt and the Light'. Hence, it is about the timeframe, IMHV. 

“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.  In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment