Thursday 17 April 2014

SUN HORIZON PAINTING

The spreading of paint. The 'Sun Horizon', there is protection in the heavens and protection in the seas. Everyone on the planet depends upon the sun.

SUN HORIZON 

''Wisdom's Call', in Proverbs 8. Wisdom is more precious than rubies. 

I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep. 

"Now then, my children, listen to me blessed are those that keep my ways. Listen to my instruction and be wise. do not disregard it. Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord. But those who fail to find me harm themselves; all who hate me love death.” 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRmOB0KjgcA

No comments:

Post a Comment