Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sea of Glass Glowing With Fire

Following on from the quake in Chile, there is news of a 6.2 in Panama and some people are wondering what is going on.




Last week, a rack came down off the wall in the bathroom onto the bath. Yesterday, when the boiler was fixed, I went to have a hot bath. I noticed that a little candle light holder, that my son had bought me years ago had smashed. On the glass it was etched, 'Happiness'. When he bought that little present he was in full time employment. He was very happy working. 




Yesterday, I had to throw that little candle light holder and the smashed glass away. Spirit are not  happy, he has been unemployed for a long time, for at least 50% of his adult life. That is the current nature of living in, what was once Great Britain, due to its immigration and EU policies. When happiness of the children is smashed, it does impact on the planetary energies. The truth of the reality of the children, comes into the light of day, and how it impacts on their health, peace and well-being.

As the LORD said, 'Politics is the bane of your life', I can understand his message in its depth and breadth. For what impacts on my son, impacts on my life, and what impacts on the holy ones, the LORD then responds accordingly. The 'sea of glass', is certainly 'glowing with fire'. I once knew a glass blower, and he held this harp of faithfulness in his arms, in loving, platonic hugs. He met my son when he was a teenager. He was also unemployed when I met him, and I was blessed to be in a financial position to be able to help him at that time.

With mother and son both being in Saturn Return's at the same time, it is major happenings to resolve. I have the solutions. However, it is up to a person to accept it willingly, when it is offered.

Is Rome and its Catholic Church happy with its co-creation? Is it satisfied with how the children in the 21st century respond to what they've done? For the Church shall never gain the lives and souls of the children born to the healers of humanity. The 21st century was born in HER wisdom, the Spirit of Truth stands with the children.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga-jxRjMlrQ

So what's for dinner? Lotus Chicken Sate, that's cheered him up.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/lotus-chicken-sate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment