Friday 11 April 2014

Rebbe's Cheerful Face

FLAME OF JOSEPH


This morning when I woke up, I saw the Rebbe and it is always good to see him for his cheerful face is always a sign of encouragement, to continue with the work, just as he encouraged, when he spoke to me in 2007. At that time he did give exact divine counsel on who would listen. Here he is singing on the 8th October, 1980 with the children. He referred to it as the 'new song', the 'new song' is also mentioned in the book of Revelation. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnhMntRHqpo

While looking for a post in the archives, I came across a post from 2012, it quotes the scripture, and a humorous article, about what would happen. The article mentions the 'gagging order', and it ends with 'how  thrilled the Messiah would be to leave Israel.' 

I would have to say that yours truly loved Israel. However, when the paraclete left the USA, she was very happy to do so. Micah 4. 



No comments:

Post a Comment