Friday 18 April 2014

EASTER FIRE PAINTINGS

Well Easter holidays today in the UK, following the recent total lunar eclipse. I've now received some fire paintings to kick off the new astrological year. On the left of the painting I see the saints in gold, and at the front I see a 'Fire Lotus', On the right side I see a fire rock with a portal opening. I also see art carved into the red rock. 



HIGHER LOVE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbadNyHBSU

I have called this painting 'Fire Grid', due to the spreading of the paint being horizontal. However, it scanned this way, and it looks like a towering inferno, like a tall building in flames. To me it looks like the building as glass and four sides to it. 

FIRE GRID 


Now in addition to having no appetite, I have a toothache as well. 

Great start to the weekend holidays. 

May peace be with the world, and higher love for everyone. 


1 comment:

  1. Riots in Rio due to the police killing a dancer.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-27121677

    Prayers for latin America.

    ReplyDelete