Monday 28 April 2014

MAYFLOWER MESSAGE

Did America get the Mayflower message? Do you recognize the timing? It happens every time. The numeric of 30 is also to do with the spiritual law in the NT. The value of the lamed, known as the shepherds staff. Remember the staff of the prophets. Hosea 12. I must admit, I did wonder who lives in Arkansas.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10792247/Arkansas-tornadostorm-chasers-first-hand-view-of-deadly-twister.html


LUNAR ECLIPSE PAINTING 



'Tornados and giant hailstones batter North Carolina.' 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/10789857/Tornadoes-and-giant-hailstones-batter-North-Carolina.html

When I woke up today, prior to looking at the weather news, I gently laid my hands over my eyes, and then I saw the golden energy surrounded by the fire red. Just as you can see it in this photograph.



Turn your hearts to the children. 

Otherwise, you shall not have nations and cultures to defend. 

Return to the sacred, that is more powerful than humanity. 

Honor nature, and live in harmony with it, and its spiritual law.

The teacher of righteousness exists, with its Spirit of justice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment