Thursday 13 March 2014

THE GOOD HEARD

When I was coming out of sleep state this morning, I was pondering on what a man had written and my wish for him to do with communication.

EXPLORING HEARTS 



Then I saw a large ball of golden energy, and Jesus spoke and he said it was 'Joy'. He said, 'There is plenty of joy for everyone, the good heard, the good heard, the good heard, tiny followed'.



Blessings of joy for their hearts. 


For seven days celebrate the festival to the Lord your God at the place the Lord will choose. For the Lord your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete. Deu 16:15. It has been seven years, since I was led to post the first article on a forum for the truth movement. 

I know, my elohiym, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity. All these things I have given willingly and with honest intent. And now I have seen with joy how willingly your people who are here have given to you. 1 Chronicles 29:17 

'The joy of the Lord is your strength'. Nehemiah 8:10. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIBRLJcrFFQ

This message from the Son of God, happened on the 13th Day, and in the book of Ester it mentions the 13th day, and how they celebrated the joy the next day. Ester 9:17. 'Their sorrow was turned into joy' Ester 9:22. 

The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. Psalm 19:8 

A great gift of joy for PURIM. 



2 comments:


  1. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry. Psalm 34:15

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was also seven years that I worked at the MIND, BODY and SPIRIT exhibitions in the UK in the 90's.

    For seven days celebrate the festival to the LORD your God at the place the LORD will choose. For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete. Deu 16:15.

    ReplyDelete