Sunday 23 March 2014

MISS SUSAN GALVESTON BAY

On the 21st March, 2014. Jesus said, 'Lotus Feet was right again'. [1]

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/pope-and-joy.html

Last night I posted 'Feet Vessels', and that blankets would be required very soon, I am wearing a blanket due to it being chilly here and I mentioned duck blue. When this centurion mandala was uploaded for an American, I explained that I saw the blades of boats and planes in it.



Today there is news that there has been an event at Galveston Bay, and people have been taken to hospital. Hence, the blankets. One of the vessels involved is Miss Susan. The name Sue was given with the Cowboy Vision in February 2014. At the time of receipt, I also posted the video of Marlborough man, and as we know that relates to Texas.

In addition there was the message from the heavenly Father on the 18th March, 2014, when he spoke of 'Sad', and the Catalytic Event' after I received the painting of it.



Last night I asked Americans, 'Have you had enough yet?'. As it is recorded in scripture that Jesus said, 'Wisdom will be proven right by her words, wisdom will be proven right by her actions'.

Today, I received a warning dream, and I will make different post on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment