Sunday 23 March 2014

Hoody Alert Dream

Today I had a warning dream, I was walking in a place where there were stalls and shops, it looked like some kind of market. It was evening time. A young man wearing a hoody was near me, all of a sudden he turned to me and he was in my space.

He was trying to stop me from going where I was going and he had what I call an 'attitude', that is certainly a nice way to put it. It was a lot more serious than that. He was of mixed color and his hair was very short, almost shaven. Like tight fizzy hair, and he was wearing a blackish color hoody.

I told him that he was being watched, and you see those shops? There are people in there that know me. All I have to do is shout, and they will come out after you. It did not deter him.

This is a warning dream, and I recommend that people stay away from markets and especially at evening time.



Then the dream seemed to change, and all I remember is some talk about teeth. Today, when I woke up, I had serious pain in my left arm, where I hadn't felt any pain at all previously. I could hardly move my lower left arm when I woke up. The boiler isn't working so I cannot have a hot bath to sooth it. Although I could have a hot shower. The boiler is on gas and the shower is on electricity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhezP2NzMXM

LEE a blessed name in my book of life. 

Then when I checked the news there had been an event at Galveston Bay, Texas and I've made a different post on called 'Miss Susan, Galveston Bay' that links to the Cowboy Vision received in March, and other messages received.


3 comments:

  1. It makes me wonder if this is anything to do with the dream that I had.

    American rapper and reality TV star Benzino has been shot during his mother's funeral.

    The co-founder of influential hip hop magazine, The Source, was hit in his shoulder and back.

    The attack happened just outside Boston when the star of reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta was taking part in the funeral procession.

    Prosecutors say the 48-year-old's nephew, Gai Scott, 36, was behind the shooting.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/26817685

    ReplyDelete
  2. FT HOOD shooting they say. What pinged out at me in the press report is 'Temple', and the shooter was apparently, at 33026 Medical Brigade Building.
    http://www.kcentv.com/story/25146842/reports-of-shooting-on-fort-hood

    http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/04/ivan-lopez-named-as-possible-fort-hood-shooter/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Americans were laughing about gas stations today. Afterwards I saw the news that a 44 year old woman had been shot in the head at a gas station in Chicago. She was taken to Mount Sinai hospital. An important message for Americans. Due to the connection between Sinai and Moses biblically.

    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04/03/woman-shot-in-head-in-humboldt-park/?utm_medium=VPH&utm_source=topvph_news&utm_campaign=541939

    ReplyDelete