Wednesday 19 March 2014

MAN SAVED GRESHAM

When I woke up this morning and opened my eyes, it was like I was looking through a thin film of light brown. Then it cleared, and I saw a vision of the bed covering mentioned in the biblical prophecies. So it felt right, that the picture of it shall be posted on the blog today.



I then went to look at the news due to what the heavenly Father had said last night about the painting and the 'Cinnamon, 'Sad Catalytic Event', 'They will cry', and Israel was in the news due to what is happening on the Northern border. [1]

MAN SAVED 

After that I noticed this news. 'He was nearly buried alive after a trench collapsed on top of him, on Tuesday night, a Gresham man shared his incredible story of survival. Russu was part of a three-man crew replacing a broken sewer main at a home on South West Bowmont Street on March 4. He was digging a trench when is suddenly collapsed all around him. He spoke of how he started praying and praying. [2] 


1. http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/catalytic-event.html

2. http://www.wfsb.com/story/25012340/trench-collapse-victim-bowmont-street

No comments:

Post a Comment