Thursday 20 March 2014

MESSAGE FOR FLORIDA

Yesterday a person was asking for the 'Duck' and I replied, 'his ears are burning', I must admit I then had the giggles. During the day I was compelled to buy some seafood and fish, that had been reduced in price. Tonight, I am going to eat the fresh mussels, and make a coconut sauce as I woke up with the taste of coconut this morning.

Then last night there was news of a 'huge Aquarium bursts open as diners flee from Disney World Restaurant'. The Daily Mail wrote how 'Diners at a Florida restaurant got a fishy surprise Monday, when a huge aquarium burst open, sending tanks of water gushing across the room and onto customers'. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNzCFcayT2M

The name of the Cafe is T-Rex and it is location is in Downtown Disney, a Lake Buena Vista, Florida Shopping complex that's part of Disney World resorts. In the photographs provided by the Daily Mail you will see the dinosaurs outside.

I have to say, I got the giggles again. In 2008, the heavenly father said that the 'USA is a dinosaur'. This is a big message for Florida and the USA. The LORD does have a sense of humor. 'Your fish served in Florida, your customers and children are fleeing in chaos'. 

T-Rex reminds me of the song from the British musician, Marc Bolan. Perhaps the people of Florida should bang a gong instead. It is far more healthy for them, than going to Disney World resorts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E

Did Florida get the memo? 



The LORD said, 'This is going to rock the music industry'. 


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583477/Your-fish-served-Unbelievable-moment-huge-aquarium-BURSTS-open-diners-flee-Disney-World-restaurant.html

No comments:

Post a Comment