Tuesday 25 March 2014

144,000 Blameless Walk

I can see the positive side of the health journey, and how the biblical prophecy indicates what the LORD plans to do. If I am to be his vessel to fulfill his will to help the lame, then so be it. I will do what I can to the best of my ability. Prophecy states that the lame will be driven out of their nation, just like Moses and Aaron were driven out of Pharaoh's presence. That means that many 'Sons of Light', will be driven out of America. 

The LORD's plan, 'In that day, "declares the LORD, 'I will gather the lame: I will assemble the exiles and those that I have brought to grief. I will make the lame my remnant, those driven away a strong nation. The LORD will rule over them in Mount Ziyyon from that day and forever'. Micah 4 6-7. 

After the LORD your God has driven them out before you, do not say to yourself, 'The LORD has brought me to take possession of this land because of my righteousness. No, it is on account of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD is going to drive them out before you'. Deu 9:4 

I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them, and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number'. Jeremiah 23:3 Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert'. Isaiah 35:6  

Proverbs 19 speaks of the poor whose walk is blameless and the 144,000 mentioned in Rev 14 are also blameless. So why are they blameless do you know?
 At that time I will deal with all who oppressed you. I will rescue the lame, I will gather the exiles. I will give them praise and honor in every land where they have suffered shame'. Zephaniah 3:19 

The LORD knows the days of the blameless, And their inheritance will be forever. Psalm 37:18 

'The one that gets wisdom loves life: the one that cherishes understanding will soon prosper".

'GIVE THEM HOPE'. 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZu5dZlzYCE


No comments:

Post a Comment