Friday 28 March 2014

AUSTRALIA FILM

On the 3rd January, I wrote about the 'Teen Alert', and the video mentioned the USA and Australia.
http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/teen-alert.html


CHARITY 




In 2013, I was sent an email from an American Church, and it was one of those emails that people distribute. In the email, it said that the children of Australia, are praying for the Lord to return to Australia, and bless it again.



Today, people have been talking about the film, and there is a good film industry in Australia. There were also writers and film directors living in Avalon, and the Northern beaches. So maybe, I will be given the opportunity, to return to Australia, to bless it again. Who knows what the LORD has in store for his Lady, water tower.



While I was in Australia, I also met a man that said he knows, Nicole Kidman's family. My son and I stayed in his apartment for six months, overlooking the harbor.

All those wonderful people, that are written in my book of life. Life is such a wonder, when you're open to what the LORD chooses to manifest for you. He can take you anywhere in the world, whenever he chooses to send you. How amazing life is, as it unfolds before you.

So maybe it will be an Australian film company, that will make the film to share the truth with the world.  Or how about Israel? That's another possibility. I loved Australia and Israel, and they loved me.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-eHCxMM3PI

America were given so many opportunities to transform their nation, they were offered so many initiatives, and solutions. They were given so much, for so many years, the bible did warn them in advance, that the one that had been given much, much would be asked of them.

Truly, it is time for the righteous to move on, in the will of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment