Monday 31 March 2014

JOSEPH MANDALA

This evening, I gave my feet a great treat of a pink salt detox, for over an hour and it was wonderful. While my feet were soaking, I was inspired to spread the paint for 'Joseph'. Joseph is a family name, and I also have a friend on the Ivory Coast in Africa with the same name. Of course, the name Joseph has always been important on the African continent, and especially in Egypt. They know that they're very close to my heart. 

JOSEPH 



I see the sunshine in the painting, and crystal blue waters. Transformation, and creative solutions to get water to all of the appropriate places. I see the arts and the segments of fruit, a fruity time for the African continent. I also see bananas. I see the four directions coming together in Joseph, I see large fans like in ancient times, to keep people cool. I see the gold and lots of it. I see the sacred ring, of a divine appointment, I see the sacred hoop. This mandala has a brightness about it, like the hymn, all things bright and beautiful. There is a strong Buddha energy on the continent, like a butterfly of transformation. Time to excel, and really show everyone what you can do.

ALL OVER THE WORLD 


No comments:

Post a Comment