Sunday 16 March 2014

Children of the East



19th September 2013, Visions given on the four directions. To the west of me was a bow and arrow with a comet, there was a comet in March 2014. To the east of me a bow with an arrow, and what it shot turned into a parachute and I wrote about a rescue operation. Could this be to do with the Malaysian plane, as parachutes do come from planes. 


16th February 2014, message received. 'Mashon', and I shared that the word can be found in Buddhism. In the blog post, I shared the Prophet Isaiah prophecies the the LORD would bring the children from the East. [1] The painting on that post was a Quan Yin painting, divine mother of the East, Bodhisattva of Compassion and Mercy.


As I write this the LORD is saying, 'MAHSHAYA' again, and in Sanscrit it can mean 'Great Teacher'. 


Today, I was compelled to write about the Isaiah prophecies to do with the children of the East. 

Prophet Isaiah spoke of the Islands and the nations renewing their strength. 'Let them come forward and speak; let us meet at the place of judgement. 'Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness in his service?'. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Isaiah 41:2-5 

'You are my witnesses declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand I am he'. Isaiah 43:10 

'Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I the LORD with the first of them, and with the last I am HE'. 

“I have stirred up one from the north, and he comes— one from the rising sun who calls on my name. He treads on rulers as if they were mortar, as if he were a potter treading the clay". 

What if these two men have met each other?

What if righteousness brought them together in 2005? 

In 2013 I posted a video of the children in China singing and they sung of the wish for 'Tiny'. 


On the 13th Day, the Son of God, spoke and Jesus spoke of 'Tiny' and that 'Tiny followed'. He also said that the 'good heard' three times, and he said that there is plenty of joy for everyone. 


When he showed me the golden ball of energy, he said it was joy. Joyous love and wishes coming true.



Solar Flare 12th March 

Awesomeness

the LORD said, 'MAKOM' 

No comments:

Post a Comment