Saturday 29 March 2014

HERE I COME

Michae'el Ben David, sings 'Here I come'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z51QHo2C-yo


None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare. Sacrifice and offering you did not desire-but my ears you opened, I became clairaudient.

'Burnt offerings and sin offerings' you did not require. Then I said, Here I am, I have Come-It is written about me in the scroll. Your  law is in my heart. I proclaim your saving acts in the great assembly, I do not seal my lips, LORD, as you know.

I do not hide your righteousness in my heart. I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help. I do not conceal your love, and your faithfulness from the great assembly. He set my feet on a rock, and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth. Words from Psalm 40. As we know, the new song is also to do with the 144,000, that are mentioned in the book of Revelation.

They come to the Lute of Lovingkindness, and the Harp of Faithfulness, two instruments of divine will.

Prophecy predicted that the combination of the Lute of Lovingkindness, and Harp of Faithfulness would have a resounding impact on the Lyre, the third instrument.

As the LORD said, 'You have the lever to get them out of the mire'.

He knows everything about me, from the day of my birth, he carried me.

No comments:

Post a Comment