Saturday 15 March 2014

RAMA and LADY LOTUS

This a great video on Rama the man, and if he really did exist. The video includes his date of birth, the 11th January, and that makes him a Capricorn. It includes information on the astrological planetary configurations, astronomy, engineering of the bridge that I know in my heart had a spiritual significance. The bridge of peace that people could walk on to go to a different land. In a spiritual sense, it is the bridge that helps the people to go beyond the ocean of emotion. The bridge was made from the logs of the trees and big rocks were placed upon the logs.

The legend speaks of Sita [1] and I was once told that there is a man that plays the Sitar for me. I wasn't told where the musician was, although I did once meet an Italian engineer, that had a Sitar on the wall where he lived. That is the only Sitar that I have ever seen, and he was an Aquarian like myself. He was also small in height, like the tribe of Joseph.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkTk72LaRxE

The indications are that Rama the man really did exist, the question is, has he reincarnated? As I mentioned on a previous post, I have come across three different men that had the name Ram in my life. Three maybe four, and the fourth also had an Indian name and he does have pretty sparkling eyes like a the eyes of Lotus. 


In the Indian texts it speaks of the eyes, the blessings, the words, actions. How the deer would create a sense of wonder and a time would come when the 'king of the mountains' would move. 

'I see Rama who is my lord, who has eyes as pretty as lotus. Is seen by Gandharwas, Sidhas, and Saints. As if it is the rise of their luck'. 

'That lady with an auspicious face, decided to bless the great monkey. Saluted and prayed to God of fire, after making yourself pure. After hearing those words which were meant for good, which would give great results, which were sweet, which were logical, and suitable for past, present and future'. [2]
 Lotus did go to Malaysia and to the area where the monkeys are. Although at the time she was suffering from jet lag, so she didn't visit any of the temples there. The photograph above was taken in the Chinese Gardens in Sydney, just before I left Australia in 1999, to return to England with my son. it was when I went wandering in Australia, that Jesus came to get me, to bring me home.

Oh Lord , this deer which is very pretty,
Would create a great sense of wonder,
To Bharatha, you and my in laws.

When the king of mountains moved
The Ganas of Shiva and the devas trembled.
And even Goddess Parvathi trembled,
And rushed and embraced the great God.



For more information on the text, please see the link. [2] 

This song touched my heart. Soya Sauce, My Lady. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swt0GJnjLt4

When Christians respond to the different aspects of spirituality that I am happy to view. This is my recent response. 

Jesus told his followers that the Angels would keep the good fish from heaven, and get rid of the rest. Check out the parable of the net.

Also there is a big overlap between Sanscrit and Hebrew. In the bible I have been shown Indian philosophy and terminology. As far as Buddhism is concerned, this bust of Jesus found in an ancient Grecco-Buddhist city is a perfect depiction of him.

[Image: 53247f6e6796c.jpeg]


So continue to follow your heart beat and what he is showing you on your spiritual journey. As we know there are many rooms in our heavenly Father's mansion, and each room holds spirituality from a different culture and land.

Jesus is spiritual and embraces all that the heavenly Father sends him to, when they are ready to receive his Spirit and Loving Kindness manifest before them. The power of his magnanimous love is very hot indeed! As such, people have to truly be the love, to receive him, due to the power of his love that shines like the sun.

He truly is awesomeness. 

And so it is that the Spirit incarnates in different vessels, in different ages, to assist humanity to return to the spiritual law of the Creator. To ensure that the people can live harmoniously, and in good virtue on the planet that they walk. In the legend of Rama he was just as courageous, as it is written of Jesus, in defending spirituality, and the divine right of the people to experience it. Divine providence, and so it is that men were made into gods. Or did gods become men? This is for you to decide, and to know it in your heart, due to your own life and spiritual experiences. 

I can tell you about many spiritual experiences, heavenly experiences, I can also speak to you of earthly experiences, different realities and what I have seen in the cosmos. How great is that there are people here on the planet, that can show you the way to embrace he divine in all of its majesty. 

How great it is that the Creator blessed us with a diverse spirituality, that can be a divine adventure for everyone? How blessed we are, that there have been such great spiritual leaders throughout the ages. How wonderful it is, that there have been avatars and the legends still exist, just like the legend of Robin Hood. Legends that inspire hearts, to be the best that they can be, while living on this planet. 

Our planet is rich in spirituality. How fortunate the spiritual are, to have such a wonderful relationship with the Creator in many aspects and realities. 


2 comments:

  1. As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness'. Psalm 17:5. 'When you give it to them, they gather it up, when you open your hand, they are satisfied with good things'. Psalm 104:28.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else do we have on the eyes?

    The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes. Psalm 19:8

    The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry. Psalm 34:15


    Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying: “‘Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,’ who was, and is, and is to come.” Rev 4:8 The numeric of 48 is very important, and the age of 48 is mentioned in a different Christian scripture as well. In hindsight, it is no surprise to me that ELI was summoned by the LORD at that age. However, it was his son that gave me the name Lotus Feet in 2006 after my return from Israel. In 2007, the LORD spoke of it, and he said that Lotus Feet is my nature. I share this information, so that others may comprehend easily. To know, in your hearts that you truly can experience the divine golden energy of joyous love. You truly can become enlightened, and experience awesome spiritual realities as you travel through the heavens.

    ReplyDelete