Saturday 26 January 2019

QUASER MOBILE PHONE

I was writing to and about cellular biologist, Dr Bruce Lipton, and asked whether he has given his response to the statistics that there is an epidemic of youth up to the age of 29 with "brain tumours".

Scientists knew in 2015, that if they looked at age specific statistics with young people up to the age of 29, there had been a huge increase in "brain tumours" in that age range.

While I was writing I received a message and it included the word, "QUASER", the word stands for

"Quantum Amplification By Stimulated Emission of Radiation".

I will update this blogpost if I receive anymore messages about it.

Some countries are already in the process of banning the sale of mobile phones for children. It includes Israel, Finland, Germany and Russia. The scientists also say that Russia has also issued serious warnings about Wifi and there is no Wifi in Israeli schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment