Sunday 27 January 2019

788-790 FINCHLEY ROAD

On the 14th of December, 2018, I had a dream and in the dream there were two men, one either side of me. The man on my left was a Greek man that I recognised, and I wasn't shown who the man on my right was during the dream.

In the dream we were in a beamed cottage, with an inglenook fireplace in Greece.

Now today, I've come across this British chap, (he says his name is Andy Devine) who says he is in Greece while recording. This video is a recording on when he phoned the BBC to complain about the fact that the BBC have not done any investigative journalism on 788-790 Finchley Road.

RAF veteran, Gordon Bowden did the original forensic investigation on it, and those that are aware of the investigation, have been pushing forward with it because the mainstream media refuse to cover this explosive story of 40 years of "theft of the UK treasury". High profile politicians are involved in it and it includes Amber Rudd and Tony Blair who has a £50M pot to fight BREXIT!

So every time the Tories told the British people there is "No Money", to pay for essential services, it was because the money is sitting in off-shore bank accounts.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u0k19Bao5A

No comments:

Post a Comment