Thursday 3 January 2019

PIRIFORMIS MUSCLE

I tend to get a lock in the Piriformis muscle on the right side, if I've been sitting for too long in the same position. It's the most painful when I wake up on the morning. Dr Mandell calls it "The muscle that likes to cry a lot". In this video it shares some exercises that you can do, and I also recommend going to have a full body therapeutic massage, deep tissue massage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5PDHYM5aMk

Another exercise for the Piriformis muscle is leg stretches standing up, to stretch the muscles from knee and upper leg. Get that energy moving. You can do the stretches standing up, going back and forth with a knee bend. You can really feel it pulling on the buttocks and the piriformis. Make sure that you are taking your supplements too for your muscles. 

If your piriformis muscle is in pain, it's calling you to change position, and help your body, instead of sitting on your body. It's stretching time today, exercising day, self-nurturing, every day when you get to my age. 

As I am writing this a lovely green light is on my keyboard, David's green light. In England the Green light also means "GO". I know I have to go, I was thinking of booking a massage yesterday after receiving the dream and saying, "I WILL LIVE". 

I will certainly live having regular massages, and those healing hands on me. I will live self-nurturing, and stretching for the rest of my life on the planet.  I will live, I will live, I will live, a great affirmation. I used to be really good at positive affirmations and proved how powerful they can be. 




No comments:

Post a Comment