Monday 7 January 2019

Dancing with the Stars Mandala Greece

This painting is for someone specific, someone Greek, and I've called the painting "Dancing with the Stars". The painting sparkles with the stars. The stars glisten in silver and gold and the mandala is full of dolphins of unconditional love. Greece is blessed with many dolphins, lots of dolphin energy, and loads of fish. May Greece and the Greek people have length of days in their hearts, minds and souls, for you are loved. 


DANCING WITH THE STARS 

6th January, 2019. 


It is written that I don't have any mars in my chart in 2019, that's a relief, I do like an easier life flowing with the cosmos.

Swimming as joyful as a dolphin, in the sparkling crystal clear waters of Greece, has always been in my heart, since the first days that I looked upon its waters from the bay in 1979. Water that sparkles with the sunshine upon it. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC6PFzLncok


I knew in my heart that my connection with the land and its people was far more than I knew or realised at that time on a conscious level. I knew and felt the past life connection while on one of the Greek Islands, it was a deja-vu moment in time. 

The name of the Septuagint is related to the numeric of 70, so I don't think it is any coincidence that I was sent to Greece in the 70s, to meet the elders that were probably in their 70s at that time. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8vym4gtcEM&list=RDV8vym4gtcEM&start_radio=1



And the words of the Greek elders and fishermen always stayed in my heart, I always remembered the words that they imparted and never forgot those humble hearted souls. The words of the ancestors glistened like stars in my heart, my heart lit up joyfully in their presence. As they reminded me of my gran Sophia and the things that she used to say. Just a few words that resonated so much with my soul and its Spirit. 

How happy they were in the simplicity of their lives, living in such awesome environment and beautiful surroundings. I hope that this mandala captures some of that sentiment and the power of its love for the "Lord preserves the souls of his saints" Septuagint, Psalm 96. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz4Qf_hdQGc


There is no replacement for my spiritual heart of integrity, 
and God's people shall not be replaced. 


The gematria of 2019 = "Has revealed Gods will". 



What have I been eating today, the mystics hazelnut cake. 

Hazelnuts and almonds are great for manganese, an essential nutrient. 



There is a legend that Mother Mary went physically and in Spirit to Greece. Although John the Apostle is most well known for living in the Greek Islands. The book of Revelation, and 2019 is the year of the "Gematria Love Revelation" in Jewish gematria. Gematria also has its origins in the ancient culture of Greece.


No comments:

Post a Comment