Sunday 13 January 2019

1950s Historic London

Prior to sleep last night I was shown a vision of the 1950s in London, I was a toddler wearing a pure white dress and held in the arms of a family member. In those days my dresses were handmade, tailored to fit, some were made by my mother and some by a dressmaker. The London I once knew as home.


I was also given the words "Petticoat Lane", and Petticoat Lane is one of the markets that I worked in on Saturdays. I enjoyed the hub bub of working in London markets including Portobello Road.



Although I always had a full-time job in an office too, working six days a week and sometimes in the evenings as well. How London has changed since I was a toddler. I remember the days when young people would be standing outside the record shops in the markets listening to the music blaring.



Sadly, Enoch Powell and his "River of Blood" speech was correct, the last consensus proved that English white people are now a minority in their own capital city. That is a sign of cultural genocide of historic London. Now knife crime is a daily happening, and London is no longer a safe place to live. Not only that but there has been bloodshed in every town and city across the nation.

This Londoner did try to warn the politicians about the cultural genocide in 2007, and again in 2013. However, some don't have the ears to hear or the eyes to see when reality is staring them in the face.

Would you believe it that it's cheaper to get a bus in London, than it is outside of London.

"The Knives Are Out" message received in April 2018.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2018/04/assassination-dream.html

"Dream of London" January 2019.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/01/london-dream.html


Our lovely Jonaya, law student and citizen journalist shares about the "BREXIT UNCIVIL WAR". 


More responses on BREXIT.

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE 

CITIZEN X FEEDBACK 



No comments:

Post a Comment