Wednesday 23 January 2019

GENESIS I KNOW WHAT I LIKE

2007, 500,000 people in Rome at this concert. Lovely appreciation and great music enjoyed by the many. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsIC3TvzLXE

Podiatry was great yesterday, my new podiatrist is Spanish, really lovely girl from Seville, she gave me a lovely foot bath. A great replacement for the NHS sub-contractor that was 'useless". I know what I like, and I like talent. 



SHUROPODY 


When NHS England and it's CCG's doesn't provide what it is meant to provide, you have to take your power back from the British medical profession because some of it is being privatised with EU and lottery funded companies. 

Trying to get the appropriate help from the NHS England's privatised services is like going around in never ending circles. While those private companies are profiting from your health conditions, people aren't getting any better because they are not getting to the root causes of the health conditions suffered by many people. 

Podiatry has the same gematria as Yeshua. New orthotic insoles purchased to support these Lotus Feet. I also met some lovely Italians yesterday, gorgeous they are, always so friendly, Oh Mama Mia. 

In England we have had Italians and Spanish living in England long before we joined the EU. In fact where I went to junior school a lot of Italians gathered together to live in the same location. 


LOTUS FEET 




I bought some more saffron for eyes, Spanish Saffron, golden sultanas for hands, and shared the remedy for hands with whomever was interested to listen. I bought some aniseed oil from the health shop to put on the soles of my feet, I thought I would try it as in Tibetan Medicine that is what they recommend. 

Previously I've had success with Tea Tree oil with Lavender for the feet.  Put on after a hot bath, then covered in socks prior to bed. However, let's have a go with the aniseed and see how great that works. As I like trying new oils and testing how powerful they are for different health conditions. I only recommend to others what I have tried myself and found to work. 


                                                   

I like the fragrance of aniseed, it's lovely, Lotus Feet smelling of aniseed. Just think of it, your shoes, boots and sandals smelling of aniseed. Eating Liquorice is also ideal for the back and so is gelatine. I did have a lovely chicken casserole over the weekend, it was great and I included pearl barley, cumin seeds, and fennel seeds with the vegetable's in it. Of course I included homegrown celery, some thyme and tomatoes with lots of garlic. 

We know that the back impacts on the feet and the feet impacts upon the back, so please pay attention to any health concerns that you might have. Do you remember when Jesus spoke about the dynamic sphere ? Do you comprehend the dynamics of your body and it's anatomy? 


PLANTAR FASCIITIS

TENDONITIS DYNAMIC 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRx9kK06R7c



I bought the biggest bunch of dill I've ever seen, dill is for improving appetite, it is one of my favourite herbs, it was a Greek restaurant owner that introduced me to dill in 1980 whilst on his Greek Island.  

I also bought fresh coriander, it's great in salads and soups. The fruit that I bought was lychees and I also bought some asparagus that is great for my legs. Asparagus, from the Lily family. Keeping on moving and walking forward. 



Last night I had smoked salmon, pineapple and pine nut cream cheese, red pepper humous, and lots of dill with black rye bread to improve my appetite. 

Lovely and gentle for the body and light for it's systems to digest. I'm trying to cut out bought bread and its yeast as much as possible at this time, and a reduction of sugar. I bought some Ginger Syrup to try and will let you know what I think about it. I've continued eating the lamb shanks, I really like lamb shanks.  I'm having at least four lamb shanks a month. 

I experienced some cramps in the toes yesterday, so I shall make some lemon curd today for that. As Yeshua gave "LEMON CURD" for cramps previously when I was experiencing it in my leg muscles. Continuing with the leg muscle stretches, and I have new stretches specifically for the feet and toes. 

My next appointment is with my nursing reflexologist, after that another therapeutic deep tissue body massage, after that podiatry again. They are all talented therapists that I have chosen. So my health plan is all worked out for the next couple of months. Remember it was Mary that worked on Yeshua's feet with aromatherapy oils, he had certainly walked a long way. Sometimes you can feel like you have walked a million miles. 

My skin is crying out for the sunshine, it always does this time of year when I am living in England, another reason why when I could afford it, a winter sun holiday was on the menu. So back onto the supplements to give my body a booster. 

I hope you are doing great and find something that can help you in what I write and share on this blog. Always remember that when you take your power back from the medical profession, you are in charge of the health improvements that you can make with the talented therapists that can help you with your health journey. 

Real help is available if you have the eyes too see it, ears to hear it, and the heart to understand it. I will continue to offer as much help as I can for as long as I can, breakthroughs in health are possible. As it is written in the book of Job, "I was eyes for the blind, and feet for the lame". 

Believe it, you can do it and every improvement makes you feel better and more hopeful, keep the light of hope in your hearts and never give up. 

A great affirmation to receive in dream state: "I WILL LIVE" it reminds me of what I kept saying in the 70s when I was diagnosed with "pre-cancerous cells in the cervix" and received laser treatment for 18 months. My Irish surgeon is now a leader in the field and a professor that lives in Dublin.  

If you have any serious health conditions, your health has to be your number one priority. It's important because you have the talent and the intelligence, it is up to you to complete your reason for being on the planet. 


Mother Mary certainly likes us to put our health first, and she's on it, with the flowers that she bestowed when we turned into the new millennium. The 21st century was born in wisdom. 


"I will make the lame my remnant, those driven away a strong nation. The LORD will rule over them from Mount Zion, from that day and forever". Micah 4:7 


No comments:

Post a Comment