Friday 18 January 2019

EARTH CATASTROPHE WIND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssGb6Np150

Dancing with the Stars 

January 2019 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lELGPzP4rco

Planet earth impacts on the cosmos and the cosmos responds and impacts upon planet earth. So you might like to ponder upon how the new technology of mobile phones, microwave ovens, Wifi, smart meters and the generations of broadband are impacting upon that which is impacting on our planet.

See my previous posts on 5G and how scientists around the world are standing against 5G due to the global catastrophe of health epidemics that the technology is creating. 20 years ago I was writing about the bio-electro-magnetic fields of our bodies and what can impact upon our fields of life.  

I don't use a microwave oven, I rarely use a mobile phone and only bought one for emergencies. It's usually off and not charged up. I could easily live without a mobile phone in the same way as I have easily lived without a microwave oven and television for over 20 years. 

Innocence is bliss! 

Could I live without the internet and broadband? Definitely. In fact, I think I was a much happier person prior to the new technology coming into my life. My highly attuned body is incredibly sensitive to different energies for divine purpose. 

I smiled when Bibi told Israeli journalists to put down their mobile phones and get a life. 

"Saving lives is our business" Mark Steele, Gateshead, England. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfl_HrWQdzw

No comments:

Post a Comment