Saturday 19 January 2019

HEALING SANCTUARY


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S37uXg60i4c

The wholeness of it, when you have a healing sanctuary you can always return to it. Once upon a time my bedroom was my healing sanctuary, after that I had a spiritual room specifically for spiritual work to be carried out in. 

My current healing room has these colours in it. The energy of it is lovely, I saw large Hebrew symbols appear before my eyes on the walls after the walls were painted pure white. I accepted the divine blessing that was given to the room. 

The room sparkles with the lights like dancing with the stars. It was in the healing sanctuary I first received the wonderful aroma of almonds after I asked the LORD a question, an aroma that is pleasing to those that appreciate its nutritional advantage. 

It filled the room and my auric fields, I was encompassed in it. The aroma of almonds, an aroma that brought life into being, I've eaten almonds since I was a child. 


Dancing with the Stars 

January 2019 

No comments:

Post a Comment