Friday 30 November 2018

ROMERO JOURNEY

While tending my chilli and capsicum plants in my healing room today, I was given the word "ROMERO". WIKI shares with us that Romero is found in Spanish and Italian and it can mean a person on a spiritual journey or pilgrimage with elevated artefacts.

It can also mean an individual that takes themselves with things to another location for spiritual reasons. Like when wisdom more precious than rubies was sent on various missions abroad to help those that I was being sent to help. Yours truly delivered what had to be delivered, divine intervention.

ROSEMARY 



Other meanings include the pungent botanical herb of Rosemary that symbolises remembrance and fidelity and I do grow Rosemary and other herbs too in my garden. Although I have sweet basil and Greek basil in my healing room.

It can also mean a guardian of shrines. In my case a guardian of the food that is growing in my healing room, they're like my babies as I've grown them from seed.

I tend to them each day in my healing sanctuary, all the leaves are wiped with my radiant healing hands.  I so enjoy growing food, and I'm sure that wherever I am sent next, I will continue to be a food grower, it is wonderful to watch the seeds grow!

What else do we have on the surname ROMERO? In October 2018, a Catholic archbishop, Oscar Arnulfo Romero from El Salvador was canonized by the pope, you might ask what for? Was he a saint?

Did he receive aroma's and fragrances as scripture conveys that our saints do? What spiritual gifts and talents did Oscar have to share with the people?


Remember this the Greek Septuagint shares with you that "The Lord preserves the souls of his saints", Psalm 96 and that is often to keep them safe from harm, it can be internally and externally.

As in when the wondrous woman from heaven was rescued as mentioned in Rev 12.

Now the pope in Rome cannot do that can he? Did the archbishop share with the people how to grow their own food, so that the poor could feed themselves? Was Oscar able to share with the poor the importance of self-healing and the shamanic practices that Jesus conveyed? Or was he conveying a political narrative to the poor in El Salvador?

It is written that Romero was shot outside of the Church of Divine Providence on the 24th of March, 1980, and at that time the Guardian report that El Salvador's "left wing were being swelled with priests preaching to the poor to seek justice in the world, and not wait for the next."

This painting came in just prior to the employment of the pope. It certainly gave us a warning didn't it? I was thinking of the Amazon rain forests at that time of painting it, it was definitely prophetic as it was linking into the latin Americas and the pope that would be employed from that continent, and region.




Does it remind you of the invaders on the southern border of America? Now what kind of justice has the church been preaching to people in central America, do you think? What church enables people to become invaders whereby women, children and youth have their own lives at risk?

Remember this that the LORD did not ask for sacrifice, he asked for HESED.

If the Catholic church of Rome was merciful, it would give all of its wealth to the people and not horde it for centuries.

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2000/mar/23/features11.g21


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esl7RcE79yc


Did St Francis of Assisi tell the poor Italians to invade another country? St Francis loved his own countryside, he loved being in nature in Italy, and sharing what he could. Although he did call out the pope of Rome, didn't he!

Did Jesus tell his followers to invade another country on mass?

Did the holy mother ever tell anyone to tell the people to invade another country on mass? Ponder upon it! Who are the poor people listening too?

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2018/11/psalm-104-minister.html



No comments:

Post a Comment