Thursday 29 November 2018

BAKERY AROMA

The aroma's are definitely coming in this week, it feels like I'm sitting in the middle of a bakery enveloped in the aroma of it. So who liked the aroma of freshly baked bread and cakes.

I know that Elizabeth Taylor chose freshly baked croissants as her signature. Although croissants have a more distinctive aroma on their own. We were discussing BREXIT on-line today, and I laughed when someone said that we wouldn't have any butter if we left the EU with a "No-deal".

I replied I'm hoping to make my own butter in 2019.



This aroma is less specific, so someone is linking in, a lover of pastries. I rarely buy a shop cake, I usually make a cake if I fancy one to get my nutrients. I try to have high protein, low carb menu's, although sometimes my body does ask for more carbs. Body intuition is very important.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8jMlbFtA0



No comments:

Post a Comment