Saturday 17 November 2018

CHRISTMAS MANDALA

This is in response to the Cinderella bath dream from 2014. In hindsight it makes me smile as in the timeline a woman did keep on trying to tell me what to do to get my life organised. That woman understands a lot more now than she did in 2014. She had to understand the reason for everything, and that sometimes I couldn't do what she was asking me to do.

In health there is a process for improvement, it's the same with physical fitness. It can't be forced upon a person, or their body, people have to be allowed to go at their own pace. In 2014, it was an emergency and a health crisis, it took a long time to get it resolved with the medical profession.

Then after operative procedure it took a long time for recovery after it. At least now, that painful time is behind me, the body has recovered and as Jesus said, "You are ready to go".

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2014/12/cinderella-dream.html

What led me back to review the dream? Someone had left a comment asking what this painting is.

It's a Christmas tree mandala, I originally spread the paint for an American woman from "Heaven Awaits" and gifted her with the scan. I like giving presents.



In the comments section of that dream received in 2014, I mentioned Greece and a poem. This is the poem, big smiles. The poem is called "Seven Days" have a read.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2014/12/seven-days-poem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment