Tuesday 27 November 2018

MALE FRAGRANCE

This evening I received a male fragrance, an aftershave. It's a long time since I've smelt or bought a male fragrance for a man, so unfortunately, I can't tell you what fragrance it was.

Although my sense is that it is probably the signature that George Michael has chosen to be his signature aroma. As I had a dream of him in recent days.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2018/11/george-michael-dream.html

That which he wore the most during his life, is what you will know him by when he is close in your vicinity. So keep all of your senses open. My mother also chose her perfumes has her signature aroma, that's what they do, as they know that their friends and families will recognise it immediately when they get a whiff of it. People don't always choose fragrances. For instance Elizabeth Taylor chose the aroma of freshly baked croissants.

They usually identify and come in on a specific colour ray, sometimes they choose an animal for identification also.

KYRIACOS 


It's amazing how different this painting looks in different computer photographs of it.


I'm being given the word "TEARS" after I had written this. 

Sting's tribute to George Michael was this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB6a-iD6ZOY



1 comment:

  1. I've asked George to be clear in his communications, and I saw him this morning and he spoke. I've passed his message on.

    ReplyDelete