Friday 16 November 2018

Food and Art Blogs

I've been reviewing some of the blog posts featured by google and some of what I've written in the past is really funny in hindsight.

It's great when you can laugh at yourself, comedy gold.

When people make no comment on your blog, as Jesus said, "Silence is Compliance".


On this blog you will find a lot of food and nutrition blog posts. Although I did start a different blog for food and nutrition called, "Healing Dough" in 2014. It's been quite a journey with food since then with food and nutrition being in the forefront as a major factor of the recovery of the health of the people. Interesting that the Russians liked the food blog the most.

http://healingdough.blogspot.com/2015/03/leek-sweet-potato-soup.html#comment-form

The "Mashiach Mandala Artist" blog also began in 2014, although most paintings are included on this blog. Americans and the Russians were most interested in the artwork blog.

http://mashiach-mandala.blogspot.com

I anticipate that I will be blogging a lot less now, as I prepare for a new phase in my life. As one journey comes to a close, a new journey begins.





No comments:

Post a Comment